Yoga Nidra Teacher Training: Level II
NOVEMBER 8 - 10, 2019
Yoga Nidra, or “dynamic sleep,” is a unique approach to deep relaxation, meditation and transformative dreamwork that can be practiced with little or no yogic experience, yet it encompasses the full breadth of yoga psychology and meditative insight. Yoga Nidra is typically ‘delivered’ to a group by a trained instructor, though it may also be employed in a one-on-one setting (e.g., in place of or as an adjunct to counseling, psychotherapy, energy work, etc.) and, ultimately, may become the foundation of your yoga practice and journey of self-discovery.
Open to practitioners that have previously completed Level I, Level II focuses on expanding our understanding of the ways Yoga Nidra may be employed, including as a vehicle for deeper emotional work. Level II also provides an additional 18-hour teacher training and retreat-style experience offering several opportunities to both receive and guide the immensely restorative, deep relaxation of Yoga Nidra. In addition to gentle movement, breathwork and integrative discussion, Level II expands upon the foundational practices received in Level I, providing students with additional tools to incorporate into their personal, teaching and/or clinical practices. Among our learning objectives are for you to:
• Deepen your understanding of the 6-stage Yoga Nidra protocol, and explore alternative and advanced methods of delivery.
• Receive breathwork (pranayama) and accompanying practices that support Yoga Nidra and expanded states of consciousness.
• Continue to explore ways to incorporate Yoga Nidra into yoga classes, schools, health care clinics, private practice, home/family life, etc.
• Examine trauma-informed approaches and ethical concerns when working with oneself and others.
• Practice how to connect with yourself and others, foster empathy and develop clear boundaries, while instilling additional strategies for self-care, wellness and prevention.
• Develop tools for deepening your own practice, finding your voice, and speaking authentically from your heart.
• Learn to relax more deeply into the present moment, let go of your fears, revitalize yourself and tap into vast creative resources.
This program is open to participants that have successfully completed Level I. All participants will receive a supplemental training manual and, upon fulfillment of all course requirements, a certificate of completion for Level II. Yoga Alliance members are eligible to receive 18 hours of CE credit.
This course qualifies as part of our advanced 300-hr Yoga Psychology Teacher Training.
Learn more about our Yoga Nidra Teacher Training 100-hour certification course.
The cost for the course is $599.
You may register below by clicking the "Register" button
and paying via PayPal (3% processing fee will apply).
You may also pay via:
Cash App: @drnickatlas
**Please note that all sales are final and no refunds will be given, with the following exceptions:
In the event of a serious illness, a death in your immediate family, or In the event of an unforeseen cancellation on our end (e.g., due to catastrophic weather, etc.), you will have the option of receiving a full refund (minus a $50 administration fee) or transferring your tuition to a future training.
**Notice for All Potential Registrants: In order to create a positive experience for everyone involved, each YNTT course needs a minimum of six participants to proceed. If we do not meet this minimum within one week of the course date, we will refund your tuition and any additional fees in full.
Nick Atlas, PhD
November 8-10, 2019
Friday 11:30am - 6:30pm
Saturday 10:00am - 5:00pm
Sunday 10:00am - 5:00pm
$599 (+3% processing fee)
Horizon Healing Center
182 North Street
Canton, Georgia 30114
+ Google Map
© 2018 EVOLUTIONARY EDUCATION, LLC.
Produced by GOODVIBES